Cash Flow Analyst Associate
Company: Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Advanced Technology Services (ATS) grew out of the need for American business to remain competitive in a rapidly changing global economy. ATS has grown into a leading supplier of outsourced factory maintenance, industrial component repair and IT services for top Fortune 500 companies.ATS has improved the performance for the world's most sophisticated companies, and we owe our success to our employees. Your time and your knowledge are important - make the most of both. At ATS, we've continually empowered our employees to develop their skills and advance in their careers. It's our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction that has made ATS a success and a great place to work.ATS has an immediate opening for a Cash Flow Analyst Associate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with clients regarding billing discrepancies and questions
- Create batches for contract billing, break down and mail invoices and contracts, invoice customers for time and materials
- Initiate collections and follow up both internally and externally on past-due accounts by telephone and email
- Creation and maintenance of customer information in enterprise systems
- Analyze customer credit viability and recommend credit terms
- Process grief paperwork
- Assist with posting cash
- Process and mail credits, set up and maintain customer files
- Escalate to management when necessary
- May be required to work extra hours throughout month as receivables issues arise and at month-end for invoicing
- Participates in Service/Quality Initiative; continually improves processes; quantitatively monitors processes. Completes required quality core classes and uses skills and techniques presented. Uses The Core Values in work environment. Adheres to company/customer safety procedures.
- Must be a team player, organized, self-motivated and able to prioritize.
- Must be able to work successfully with computers and software.
- Ability to: read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of ATS; add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to compute ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs; apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
ATS offers a competitive salary and benefits program which includes:
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Inc., Peoria , Cash Flow Analyst Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!