Data Entry Clerk
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Peoria, IL 61629
Duration: 12 month contract; possibly longer for the right
Compensation: $11.25 per hour
- The main function of a data entry specialist is to operate data
entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input
- A typical data entry specialist is responsible for accurate
information documentation and personal project management.
- Technical skills include documentation skills and time
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports,
or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or
disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in
verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Sort, stamp and distribute incoming mail/documents to
appropriate service center.
- Monitor shared email accounts and print documents when
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of documents by coding,
entering and auditing data in software systems - Accounts & Freight
- File/sort a variety of documents based on type, date, supplier
or carrier code, or other appropriate identifiers
- Handle personal and confidential information on a regular
- Prepare, scan, index, verify and archive materials according to
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail,
and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as
Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years related experience required.
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Peoria , Data Entry Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!