Company: Aditi Consulting
Location: East Peoria
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The main function of a Demonstrator/Instructor is to effectively
and safely demonstrate product, and provide operation and
application training to customers, dealers, and internal personnel.
A typical Demonstrator will contribute to marketing programs, and
provide dealer/customer support to assist in the sale of products
- Must possess a minimum of 2-4 years of operator experience in
heavy construction, quarry/aggregates, and, or mining
- Must have experiewithe on at least four different product
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with those from
various cultures and backgrounds
- Must have the ability to professionally deliver presentations
both in the classroom and the field is required, and the ability to
win over potentially hostile audiences
- Must have the ability to work in a team setting Must have
fluency in English Must have a working knowledge of construction
technologies (GPS, laser, etc)
- Strong customer focus Must possess the ability to communicate
and work effectively with customers ranging from; laborers up to
the CEO of the company.
- Incumbent will be working with the trade press and must possess
a professional demeanor, both on and off camera.
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with internal
coworkers, dealers, and customers from various cultures.
- Must possess strong human relations and communication skills,
both written and verbal to diffuse high-pressure situations when
- Must possess superior heavy equipment operating skills on at
least four key product families and demonstrate the ability to
develop required skills on remaining product families as determined
by Equipment Training Solutions standards.
Keywords: Aditi Consulting, Peoria , Demonstrator/Instructor, Education / Teaching , East Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!