Senior Controls Engineer
Company: Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Senior Controls Engineer - (strong controls experience in a
- Experience with machine integration/safety is very important to
have in this role.
- This position will support the green site startup of a module
supplier located in Morton Illinois. The position will work out of
the supplier site until production stabilizes to fill the
production's orders (they are saying about 12 months). The position
will then relocate to Mineral Point, WI plant.
- Develops all aspects of control systems, equipment, and
- Develops and designs control systems; develops and implements
bench tests; alters software and equipment to ensure that sensors
and actuators are functioning according to specifications; supports
and debugs complex problems and change requests.
- Prepares cost estimates; compiles required cost and equipment
information, and writes and reviews appropriation requests.
- Investigates problems and requirements of projects, and
develops plans for solutions in line with economic, personnel, and
- May be responsible for the installation and technical support
of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) based hardware and
- Coaches and mentors less experienced Controls Engineers.
- Controls Engineering Knowledge - Applies the application of
controls hardware and software by specifying, reviewing, and
approving company-owned and/or supplier designs for new or upgrades
to existing equipment to interface with all levels of manufacturing
- Controls Networking - Implements new and improved technologies
and methods capable of transferring information from multiple
inputs either within a local production process or into databases
to link machines together or to analyze the process for overall
- Factory Automation and Control Systems - Implements changes to
further automate manufacturing processes using available
technology, programming techniques, and identifying needed material
and resources for project completion to provide the optimum
automation for the manufacturing environment.
- Machine Programming - Creates factory floor machine programs by
designing and implementing solutions to improve usage of machine
and overall operation. Important information: To be immediately
considered, please send an updated WORD DOCX version of your resume
Keywords: Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom, Peoria , Senior Controls Engineer, Engineering , Morton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!