Embedded Design Engineer
Company: HCL Technologies
Posted on: August 6, 2022
HCL would like to have associate support in research and analyze
customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine
time and cost feasibility to complete projects. Develop the
controller products using tools & software
- Design, development, and optimization of sub-system software
strategies and Simulink models.
- Develop and validate real-time software, implementing
sub-system software strategies.
- Work with development team and program leads to integrate
sub-system(s) into platform.
- Test and verify sub-system components and software strategies
in bench and lab environments. Ensure sub-system is a workable
solution on multiple test bench
Technical Skills :
- 2+ years work experience with C/C++ programming in an embedded
- Working knowledge of CAN networks and CAN based tools
- Experience with model-based programming in an embedded control
- Experience with software project architecture design when
utilizing C/C++ in embedded development
- Experience using version control tools, such as Git
- Experience using calibration tools, such as Vector Canape
- * Experience programming for datalinks such as CAN,
- Engineering degree in Mechanical or embedded with 2+ years
Keywords: HCL Technologies, Peoria , Embedded Design Engineer, Engineering , Chillicothe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!