Embedded Engineering Program
Company: L&T Tech Services
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Job Description About L&T Technology ServicesWe are a leading global ER&D services company, backed by the rich Engineering expertise and experience of our parent company, Larsen & Toubro Limited. Larsen & Toubro is an Indian multinational engaged in technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services with USD 17 billion in revenue. It operates in over 30 countries worldwide.We are the only Idian pure play engineering R&D Company of its kind to offer ER &D services and solutions to all major industries viz. Transportation, Industrial Products, Telecom & Hi-Tech, Medical Devices and Process Industry.
- We serve more than 200 customers globally, including 48 of the top 100 Global Engineering R&D spenders.
- We offer design and development solutions throughout the product development value chain and provide solutions in the areas of mechanical and manufacturing engineering, embedded systems, software engineering and process engineering
- We focus on innovation driven technology leadership and have set up research and test laboratories, specific to our customers’ offerings, and which seek to replicate our customer’s work environment
- We provide services and solutions in the areas of New Product Development, Product Lifecycle Management, Engineering Analytics, Power Electronics, M2M Connectivity and IoT.
- Our ER&D services help customers reduce time-to-market for their end products and services, innovate to create new products and solutions, reduce cost of development and meet increasing regulatory requirements Discover more about us and how we are engineering the change here. Engineer In Training Development Program We are currently seeking recent graduates to join our Engineer in Training Development Program built to expand the skills of those in the field of Embedded Engineering. We want people who prefer hands-on work, who are curious, who are resourceful: true problem solvers who continuously challenge themselves to find more effective and more efficient solutions to complex problems. Here at L&T Technology Services, we will provide a platform for you to have an impact on the future as you contribute your skills and expertise to the company, our customers, and the world. This training program is a full-time position, and as such has all benefits standard to our traditional FTE. This opportunity is your pathway to success and will be a stepping stone to connect you to a future as an engineer within the company. You will enjoy great benefits such as health insurance, dental and vision insurance, professional development, career progression, paid time off, paid holidays, and more. Graduates of the Engineer In Training program will be expected to remain in the field as an engineer with L&T Technology services for three to five years upon completing the program. Your future is now. Who should apply? You should apply to our Engineer in Training program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Majors – Engineering, focus on Electrical / Electronics / Embedded disciplines
- Candidates should have recently graduated from an accredited program, or should be graduating soon
- Training will take place in Peoria, IL; a willingness to relocate is needed
- Minimum GPA: 2.8
- Must be willing to travel to complete projects
- Candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent ResidentsCompany DescriptionAt L&T Technology Services, we have specialized services across air, rail, commercial, and passenger transport to minimize production costs and engineering cycle times while maintaining operational excellence. Our team of engineers leverages best-in-class imaging and mechanical technologies to deliver desired business outcomes. This empowers our customers to meet and exceed global transport safety protocols, emission standards and regulations.The Global Aerospace industry continues to grow at a rapid pace to meet airline requirements. The industry faces growing pressures to reduce costs, improve Maintain, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) value chain to increase the overall efficiency and reliability of the asset. L&T Technology Services brings decades of experience in Aerospace which enables us to quickly adapt in order to provide a wide range of tailored engineering services.An escalating number of new models and avionic platforms that are rapidly entering the market has triggered the need for calibrated, customized equipment capable of complying with the requirements outlined by the Federal Aviation Administration. A steadily evolving regulatory landscape has always been one of the key factors enabling the testing, inspection, and certification market to continue to proliferate. While OEMs are focusing on overall reduction of the number of vendors and third parties involved in their manufacturing process – the ultimate objective of standardization and automation of testing methodologies is now more critical than ever.At L&T Technology Services, we use powerful frameworks to determine our talent needs and plan to develop internally to meet those needs. We have a robust and sustainable model that drives employee engagement to ensure our employees stay committed to the organizational goals and values while enhancing their own well-being.Here, you will discover true freedom. You will enjoy the power to create, feel the passion to deliver, and demonstrate the panache of a leader. We foster an open culture where collaboration and creative ideas thrive. We are traditional when it comes to believing in hard work, integrity, empathy, and accountability. We are modern in building technology solutions to fuel the business transformation of our customers.We see diversity as an opportunity to learn from each other, expand horizons, and appreciate different points of view. Our mission is to bring gender diversity and inclusion to life by embedding this philosophy in every stage of the employee lifecycle – recruitment, development, and retention. Our vision is clear as we understand that a culture that maximizes the power of diversity and inclusion will maximize the drive to improve innovation and grow our business.As a full-time employee, you will enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive insurance package including generous and affordable medical, dental, and vision plans, supplementary life insurance, and the ability plan for retirement through our 401k program with matching contributions from the company. In addition, we offer endless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop your strengths through top tier training programs, career planning, certification sponsorship and tuition reimbursement. We offer relocation assistance, as well as reimbursement for expenses while traveling for business needs. Most importantly, we offer a fun, energetic environment that truly has a familial atmosphere and a crucial emphasis on maintaining a strong work-life balance through our paid-time-off policies, paid holidays, parental leave, family leave, and bereavement leave.Embrace your curiosity. Curiosity discovered gravity. Curiosity invented flight. Curiosity took us to the moon. Curiosity brought us into a more connected virtual world. Where will curiosity take us next? What will your success story be? How will you #EngineerTheChange?
Keywords: L&T Tech Services, Peoria , Embedded Engineering Program, Engineering , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!