Posted on: February 23, 2021
Current employees and contingent workers click here -- to apply
and search by the Job Posting Title. iHeartMedia StationsJob
Summary:Administrative duties as well as News and Sports Director.
Producing and recording news, weather and sports play by
- Acts as morning News and Sports Director for multiple
- Collects and produces news stories for newscasts, sports
stories, weather and traffic reports.
- Interviews community members for longform public affairs
- Records commercial and promotional spots and Public Service
- Maintains radio station websites and social media pages with
news and sports information.
- Coordinates and schedules play by play games with area schools
and broadcast teams.
- Administrative duties such as maintaining public file, EAS
logs, and scheduling of sports crews and board operators.--
- Primary hours are early mornings, but may be required to
perform after hours duties and be on call for emergency
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Previous radio experience preferred--
- Strong knowledge of high school football and basketball
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills; proficient in
- Excellent communication skills, complemented by diplomacy,
empathy and patience
- Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively
about how to communicate them to audiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social media
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and--multi
task--in a fast-paced environment
- Must have reliable transportationLocationChillicothe, OH: 45 W
Main St, 45601Position Type Regular The Company is an equal
opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in
employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability,
ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other legally protected
classification or status. Our organization participates in
E-Verify. Click--here --to learn about E-Verify. Current employees
and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job
Posting Title. Full time Req22952 About Us iHeartMedia is the
number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of
10 Americans every month - we specialize in radio, digital, social,
podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and
provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Keywords: iHeartMedia, Peoria , News/Sports Director, Executive , Chillicothe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!