Vice President Organizational Development
Company: OSF HealthCare
Posted on: August 5, 2022
OverviewStarting pay for this position is $73.47/hour; base pay
offered may increase based on experience, skills and internal
equity.POSITION SUMMARY: The Vice President of Organization
Development is responsible for the strategic direction of talent
and culture strategies across OSF Healthcare. This role will have
responsibility for an integrated approach to talent management and
development initiatives in the areas of diversity, equity &
inclusion (DEI), leadership development, change management,
succession planning, learning, performance and competency
management that drives organizational performance.
QualificationsREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:Required Education:
- Bachelors degreeExperience:
- 10 years progressive and results oriented HR experience in a
complex customer centric environment required.
- 5 years of leadership experience
- Extensive experience in learning and development program design
- Specific knowledge of adult learning theories and practices
within an organizational contextOther skills/knowledge:
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills (written and
oral) with the ability to inspire and inform.
- Experience in learning processes and organizational development
- Demonstrated transformational leadership skills (inspiring,
problem solving and communication) to champion change management to
achieve the vision within a complex organization.
- Strong blend of management skills and technical expertise
demonstrated by superior planning, decision-making, negotiation,
leadership and financial management skills/knowledge.
- Strong relationship-building skills with all levels of
employees, management and community leaders.
- Proven leader who is an effective, creative and visionary
- Experience designing organizational structures to achieve
business and operational results.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Masters degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
Organizational Development, or a related field is
- 5 years of progressive roles in talent management or
organizational development roles.Licensure/Certifications: SHRM
Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified
Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred or other Human
seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their
race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: OSF HealthCare, Peoria , Vice President Organizational Development, Executive , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!