Reliability Manager (REMOTE)
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United
States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in
Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
-Summary:Directs, coordinates, and manages Industrial Parts and
Services activities reliability engineering group to analyze top
repair part issues impacting customer production. Lead the
reliability team in standardized root cause analysis, corrective
action tracking, and deliver value added results for the customer.
Responsible for managing and improving operational risks, repair
parts reliability and system integrity through the leadership
reliability engineering resources across the assigned area of
responsibility. Creates a culture of ownership and capability and
delivers results through proactive strategies, solutions, and tool
- Promotes and adheres to the ATS safety culture.
- Identifies top potential issues leading to lost production and
preventable maintenance spending.
- Communicates findings with leadership and drives actions to
reduce downtime and costs.
- Development and delivery of multi-year asset reliability
strategy in order to deliver critical KPI's.
- Responsible for coordinating, mobilizing and working with
disciplines across all functions to identify solutions to eliminate
repetitive failures and reduce unplanned occurrences.
- Leading and facilitating the strategy for asset and repair part
reliability through reliability and maintenance management.
- Support of new asset start-ups at the sites to ensure
optimization from the start.
- Actively drives the implementation of equipment and repair part
- Identifies and implements current and new processes /
technologies to increase equipment performance and uptime.
- Champions systems and best practice procedures towards a
proactive manufacturing culture.
- Analyzes equipment performance, failure data, and corrective
maintenance history to develop and deploy engineering solutions,
improved maintenance strategies, preventative maintenance
optimization, and other reliability techniques.
- Provides technical service to operations and manufacturing
personnel on equipment related troubleshooting efforts.
- Utilizes predictive, preventative, and precision maintenance
technologies and strategies designed to identify or control risks
prior to failure and ensure optimum maintenance execution.
- Collaborates with the maintenance team to prioritize assets and
actions by determining failure probabilities and evaluating the
risk of compliance, supply, strategy, and cost.
- Provides training and coaching in ATS Root Cause and
Reliability Analysis and takes ownership for ongoing corrective
action tracking, implementation and follow up to ensure that all
Root Cause Analysis projects are documented.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and ATS
policies and procedures. -Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and minimum 5 years'
experience with machine reliability projects
- Strong Project Management skills
- In depth knowledge of Systems Integration
- Demonstrates ability to perform full array of reliability tool
- Strong technical understanding of electrical and mechanical
components, tools, and designs
- Robust problem solving, mathematical, analytical, and decision
- Ability to complete a failure mode effects analysis, cause and
effect diagrams, root cause failure analysis, life-cycle costing,
and risk analysis
- Ability to research and apply new equipment technology /
- Proficiency with computers, maintenance systems, and
applications, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation
- Strong reporting and technical writing capability
- Ability to build and maintain positive, professional
- Ability to build and maintain positive, professional
relationshipsPhysical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance
to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required
to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally
exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually
very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed
to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory
floors.Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance and a flexible spending account -- save money pre-tax for
eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match -- to prepare
for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous
Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - -encouraging work-life
balanceATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Peoria , Reliability Manager (REMOTE), Executive , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!