Manager / Leader - TPS & TPR
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Manager / Leader - TPS & TPR
About the company:
Major established and brand name company with a good working
culture has an opportunity at a plant site in southeastern Iowa.
They empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, innovation and growth. Their associates are the foundation
of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill
of making things happen - share their vision and grow with
About the position:
Generally, leads other supervisors, team leaders and individual
contributors who are responsible for multiple and/or complex
projects related to executing the organization’s TPS or Continuous
Improvement strategy. The environment includes processes such
as machining, assembly, fabrication and welding.
- Champions Continuous Improvement activities with a focus on
measuring, analyzing and improving key performance indicators –
safety, quality, cost, delivery and morale.
- Develop methods, practices and procedures in support of Toyota
Production System principles and methodologies.
- Partner with other plants to define, execute and measure the
organizations Continuous Improvement strategy.
- Establish and execute projects and/or operational teams such
that organizational objectives are consistent with the overall
business strategy (Hoshin plans).
- Work with management in the establishment of annual goals and
objectives for department. Develop and maintain the necessary
and appropriate policies, records, documentation, procedures,
practices and discipline to effectively and efficiently achieve the
objectives of your organization and your commitments to other
- Must be willing to travel up in support TPS – Toyota Production
System - efforts up to 25% of the time.
- Create and foster a team work atmosphere; solicit ideas from
employees in fostering individual and material continuous
- Provide timely, constructive, and honest performance feedback
and appraisals for all employees with emphasis upon results and
- Initiate action and approve or recommend approval of
promotions, merit increases, transfers, leave of absence and other
- Represents the interests of the business in negotiations with
About the total compensation package:
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits
program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our
package meets the needs of our employees and their families.
Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability – has been
averaging over a number of years in the 5-7% range
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent
- 4 years professional and/or management experience is required
with strength in leadership, manufacturing experience, and Lean
related continuous improvement
- Experience in the technical competencies of the functional
areas of responsibility is preferred
Keywords: Job Juncture, Peoria , Manager / Leader - TPS & TPR, Executive , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!