Company: Sevita Health
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Location Peoria, IL, US Category Program Services/Program
Management Full Time Job Id 178122 Illinois MENTOR, a member of the
Sevita family, - provides services for adults with intellectual and
Program Director, IDD Services
Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue your career
path in Social and Human Services? Look no further. This role is
critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission
driven work we do here every day.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of one to four programs in a
community including organization and implementation of direct
supports, person-centered planning, and implementation, health
care, advocacy, stakeholder relations, regulatory compliance,
recruiting, retention, staffing, training, safety, financial
management, and maintenance of the physical environment.
- Manage program staff members including performance evaluations,
scheduling, and orientation.
- Make recommendations and/or decisions on employee hires,
transfers, promotions, salary changes, corrective action, and
- Manage the implementation of program planning; monitor delivery
of services and supports; ensure services are consistent, engaging,
and relevant to the individuals served.
- Must be available on-call to support staff, find coverage or
cover shifts as needed. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and two to three years of related experience
in the Human Services Industry preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Other education, experience, training, licensure, or
certification per state requirements or as required by applicable
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the
ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. We have a rewarding work environment
with awesome co-workers - come join our team - Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal -Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets Get job
recommendations based on your interests. Location Lafayette, IN, US
Category Program Services/Program Management Posted Date 10/04/2022
Location West Lafayette, IN, US Category Program Services/Program
Management Posted Date 10/04/2022 Location Kokomo, IN, US Category
Program Services/Program Management Posted Date 11/03/2022 Location
Knoxville, TN, US Category Program Services/Program Management
Posted Date 11/09/2022 Location Madison, IN, US Category Program
Services/Program Management Posted Date 05/11/2022
Keywords: Sevita Health, Peoria , Program Director, Executive , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!