Commercial Portfolio Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each
client relationship is in compliance with established bank credit
policy, procedure, and business strategy as well as commercial and
- Responsible for credit risk and quality of the portfolio.
- Monitor clients' compliance with all terms/requirements set
forth in Loan Agreement including but not limited to: repayment
terms, loan covenants and financial reporting. Responsible for
oversight of clients' financial condition, ongoing operating
performance and repayment ability of all other accounts. Takes
necessary and appropriate action to ensure repayment of past due
loans or overdrawn accounts.
- Work with Relationship Managers and/or Market Presidents on due
diligence and assessment of new loan opportunities.
- Analyze customers' financial data & structure and perform
ongoing credit management
- Coached in the responsibility of early detection of problem
loans and generation of reports for management of weak and
criticized loans.Qualifications:Knowledge of:
- Strong understanding of credit structuring and monitoring
skills, bank policy, compliance, the industry and market
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skillsAbility to:
- Analyze and interpret numerical data
- Analyze and solve problems of a complex nature and make
decisions based on a wide knowledge of many factors where
application of advanced technical concepts is required for which
there are not precedents
- Make independent and difficult decisions within parameters of
the Bank's loan policies
- Originate new procedures and approaches to problems
- Perform duties with frequent interruptions and time pressures
in highly interruptive conditionsEducation
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Requires 5 or more years of professional work experience.
- Pursuant of CFA Charter or like designation.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office. Busey believes that
diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our
success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain
the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Equal
Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color,
religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender
identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans
status, citizenship status, work authorization status, disability,
order of protection or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: Busey, Peoria , Commercial Portfolio Manager, Executive , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!