Allergy/Immunology Opening in Central Illinois - Metro Area 350K+/Opti
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: February 14, 2020
BE/BC Allergy/Immunology physician needed for group practice
- The practice presently consists of four board certified
Otolaryngologists and one board certified Allergist/Immunologist
along with four doctorate level Audiologists, one Physician
Assistant and a staff of R.N.s, Surgical Techs, M.O.A.s, a
Certified Coder and various other support personnel.
- One of the Otolaryngologists is also a board certified Facial
Plastic Surgeon and he is supported by staff and an
- The practice's facility is owned by the group and has an
on-site AAAHC accredited operating room.
- Option to partner AND have ownership in Surgery Center
- The city is home to a very large and diverse medical
- Offering very competitive compensation and excellent
- Residents enjoy big-city amenities with a small-town feel in
Peoria, Illinois. Community has a greater metro area population of
over 350,000. With quality public and private pre-school to
University educational options, this thriving city offers downtown
attractions, a picturesque skyline, museums, ballet, opera,
symphony, chorales, theatre, cultural events, art galleries, major
shopping centers with unique upscale shops, beautiful parks, active
recreational programs, award winning golf courses, and professional
minor league sports teams for baseball, hockey and indoor football.
Keyphrases: allergy jobs, allergist jobs, immunology jobs,
immunologist jobs, pediatric allergist jobs, allergist immunologist
jobs, food allergist jobs, allergist and immunologist jobs,
immunology specialist jobs, allergy specialist jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Peoria , Allergy/Immunology Opening in Central Illinois - Metro Area 350K+/Opti, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!