Pediatric Gastroenterology Opportunity in Peoria, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: May 9, 2020
Pediatric-Gastroenterology opening in Peoria, Illinois. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job
- The department of pediatrics, University of Illinois College of
Medicine at Peoria and the Children's Hospital of Illinois are
seeking a physician with expertise in pediatric gastroenterology to
serve as a full time member of the faculty.
- As a Catholic health care organization, partnering with
physicians who practice NFP guidelines is essential to our core
beliefs and Mission. And with four FertilityCare Centers located
throughout OSF HealthCare we can provide the resources you need to
- Rank will be commensurate with experience and
- Professional components include in-patient rotation coverage
and general gastroenterology clinic coverage.
- Scholarly and research interests are highly desirable, along
with experience in teaching medical students and residents.
- The candidate must be board certified or board-eligible in
- Develop, conduct and obtain funding for clinical and/or basic
research in the field of pediatric gastroenterology.
- Participate in teaching medical students, residents and other
- Participate in direct patient care.
- Perform other duties of a university faculty member including
committee assignments, curriculum development, student counseling
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled The Community
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of
Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a a large collection of medical
research, educational and clinical facilities including the
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump
Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities
whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods,
along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums,
art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both
local and national fame. About OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital
OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital of Illinois in Peoria is the
third largest pediatric hospital in Illinois and the only full
service tertiary hospital for kid's downstate. With 136 beds and
more than 141 pediatric subspecialists, OSF Children's Hospital
cares for more children in Illinois than any hospital outside of
Chicago. Formally established as a pediatric hospital within the
walls of OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center in 1990, OSF
Children's Hospital has over 7,000 admissions; 2,500 newborn
deliveries, and 18,000 emergency department visits each year. More
at Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs,
pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs,
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Pediatric Gastroenterology Opportunity in Peoria, IL, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!