Adult Congenital Heart Surgery Opportunity in Peoria, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: May 13, 2020
Cardiology opening in Peoria, Illinois. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Specifics
- Surgeon will join a team of well-established Congenital Heart
Center with 35 plus years of success in the region.
- Clinical and academic efforts will be supported by 14 pediatric
cardiologists including specialists in electrophysiology, fetal,
echocardiography, interventional catheterization, cardiac imaging,
and adult congenital heart disease.
- As a Catholic health care organization, partnering with
physicians who practice NFP guidelines is essential to our core
beliefs and Mission. And with four FertilityCare Centers located
throughout OSF HealthCare we can provide the resources you need to
- Cardiac surgery is also supported by a team of pediatric
critical care intensivists, including a double boarded pediatric
- Additional supporting staff includes advanced nurse
practitioners, dedicated pediatric perfusionists, pediatric cardiac
anesthesiologists, and a dedicated surgical OR team.
- This program participates in The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
Congenital Heart Surgery Database and publically reports STS
- This program is also an institutional member of the Congenital
Heart Surgeons Society.
- The surgical volume averages 250 operations per year (140
bypass cases) and maintains a greater than 97% overall survival
- Must be board certified in thoracic surgery, completed a
congenital heart surgery fellowship, and be certified or eligible
in congenital heart surgery.
- Must be ABTS board certified and experience with ECMO is
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled The Community
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of
Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a a large collection of medical
research, educational and clinical facilities including the
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump
Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities
whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods,
along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums,
art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both
local and national fame. About OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital
OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital of Illinois in Peoria is the
third largest pediatric hospital in Illinois and the only full
service tertiary hospital for kid's downstate. With 136 beds and
more than 141 pediatric subspecialists, OSF Children's Hospital
cares for more children in Illinois than any hospital outside of
Chicago. Formally established as a pediatric hospital within the
walls of OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center in 1990, OSF
Children's Hospital has over 7,000 admissions; 2,500 newborn
deliveries, and 18,000 emergency department visits each year. More
at Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiology jobs, nuclear cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology
jobs, clinical cardiology jobs, clinical cardiologist jobs, non
invasive cardiology jobs, echocardiogram jobs, vascular jobs,
radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, echo tech
jobs, cardiac jobs, pediatric cardiac care jobs, intensive cardiac
care jobs, nurse cardiac care jobs, cardiac care associate jobs,
cardiologist electrophysiology jobs, electrophysiology cardiology
jobs, cardiac cath lab nursing jobs, heart cath lab jobs, cardiac
critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Adult Congenital Heart Surgery Opportunity in Peoria, IL, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!