Pediatric Behavioral Disabilities Opportunity in Peoria, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: May 13, 2020
Pediatric-Developmental/Behavioral opening in Peoria, Illinois.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job
- The new developmental-behavioral pediatrician will support and
be responsible for the continued development of five comprehensive
service lines within the Division of Child Development.
- As a Catholic health care organization, partnering with
physicians who practice NFP guidelines is essential to our core
beliefs and Mission. And with four FertilityCare Centers located
throughout OSF HealthCare we can provide the resources you need to
- These service lines include: autism, in-patient consult
service, general development, ADHD, and cerebral palsy.
- Scholarly and research interests are highly desirable, along
with experience in teaching medical students and residents.
- The candidate must be board-certified in pediatrics and
fellowship trained in neuro-developmental disabilities or
- The compensation package and academic rank (associate or
assistant professor) will be competitive and commensurate with
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled The Community
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of
Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a a large collection of medical
research, educational and clinical facilities including the
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump
Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities
whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods,
along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums,
art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both
local and national fame. About OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital
OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital of Illinois in Peoria is the
third largest pediatric hospital in Illinois and the only full
service tertiary hospital for kid's downstate. With 136 beds and
more than 141 pediatric subspecialists, OSF Children's Hospital
cares for more children in Illinois than any hospital outside of
Chicago. Formally established as a pediatric hospital within the
walls of OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center in 1990, OSF
Children's Hospital has over 7,000 admissions; 2,500 newborn
deliveries, and 18,000 emergency department visits each year. More
at Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatrician jobs, pediatric
development jobs, childhood development jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Pediatric Behavioral Disabilities Opportunity in Peoria, IL, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!