CVICU Physician Assistant for Illinois (Physician Assistant #)
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: November 21, 2020
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center is seeking an experienced
advanced practice nurse or physician assistant to join our adult
cardiovascular surgery team. This team member will work in our busy
cardiovascular intensive care unit.
- This individual collaborates with physicians and serves as a
key team member in a 24 hour directed multidisciplinary team model
in a 32 bed adult heart unit. The unit consists of 12 CV ICU, 6
Cardiac Intermediate, 6 Coronary Care and 8 cardiac telemetry
step-down unit beds. Over 600 cardiovascular surgeries are
completed each year.
- Our high acuity ICU desires individuals with experience in the
management of complex adult cardiac surgery patients, including
ECMO. Ventricular assist device experience is beneficial.
- Requires experience in cardiology (prefer CV) with experience
in an advanced provider role.
- Schedule is primarily days, but flexibility to work some nights
and weekends is required. APN and PA providers work together to
make their own schedule.
- As the flagship medical center for one of the largest Catholic
healthcare systems in the United States, OSF Saint Francis Medical
Center is the area's only Level 1 Trauma Center. It is home to the
Children's Hospital of Illinois, and University of Illinois College
of Medicine residency and fellowship training programs.
- Benefits include CME, association membership dues, holidays,
vacation weeks, paid relocation assistance, and health, life, and
dental insurance, and matching 401K retirement plan.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled Benefits
- 27 Days of Paid Time Off
- Competitive Compensation, Annual Team Based Incentives
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance, CME, association
- Health, life, and dental insurance, and retirement plan
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of
Chicago and St. Louis, boasts a large collection of medical
research, educational and clinical facilities including the
University of Illinois College of Medicine Peoria and Jump Trading
Simulation & Education Center. It's also home to Bradley
University, recognized as one of the top private universities in
- Peoria offers a range of residential opportunities, whether you
are looking for something out of the way, in the woods, along the
river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria has a number of excellent performance venues, museums,
art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both
local and national fame. Keyphrases: medical faculty jobs, medical
research jobs, biostatistics faculty jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , CVICU Physician Assistant for Illinois (Physician Assistant #), Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!