Vascular Surgery Physician (Physician #)
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 13, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: ---
- The OSF Cardiovascular Institute, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks
a BC/BE Vascular Surgeon in Peoria, Illinois.
- The Vascular Surgeon will be working as part of a
multi-disciplinary model with cardiologists, CV surgeons,
independent radiologists and other non-employed physicians.
- Call of 1:4 is shared with employed cardiothoracic surgeons and
in conjunction collaborating practices.
- Opportunity exists to perform a large volume and variety of
open and endovascular cases including EVAR, TEVAR, CAS, in state of
the art facilities with access to our new hybrid OR suite, Innova
IGS Discovery 730. You will also have the ability to participate in
a large variety of venous cases. In addition, we have a high volume
non-invasive vascular imaging lab that is IAC certified. - call
- OSF HealthCare consists of thirteen hospitals and medical
centers, one long-term facility and two colleges of nursing. The
cardiovascular service line consists over 55 Cardiologists and
surgeons. You will walk into a progressive practice that will be
busy from day one with a primary care referral base of 300+
- You will be joining a practice with an established Structural
heart program and complex EP program, active Cardiology Fellowship
program with 9 total fellows, and a developing LVAD/Transplant
- OSF was recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the best employer
in the state of Illinois and the fifth highest ranked healthcare
- OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center, with 629 beds, is
the fifth-largest medical center in Illinois. A major teaching
affiliate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at
Peoria, it is the area's only Level I Trauma Center, the highest
level designated in trauma care. It serves as the resource hospital
for emergency medical services for north-central Illinois.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled Keyphrases: surgery
jobs, surgeon jobs, vascular surgery jobs, vascular surgeon jobs,
cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgeon jobs,
pediatric vascular surgery jobs, radiology technician jobs,
radiology technologist jobs, vascular jobs, echo tech jobs,
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Vascular Surgery Physician (Physician #), Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!