Physician (Physician #)
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 13, 2021
- Seeking a pediatric and congenital heart surgeon for
appointment at the Assistant or Associate professor level.
- Surgeon will join the team of a well-established Congenital
Heart Center with over 35 years of success in the region.
- Clinical and academic efforts will be supported by 10 board
certified pediatric cardiologists including specialists in
electrophysiology, fetal, echocardiography, interventional
catheterization, cardiac imaging, and adult congenital heart
- Cardiac surgery is also supported by a team of pediatric
critical care intensivists, including specialized pediatric cardiac
- Additional supporting staff includes advanced nurse
practitioners, dedicated pediatric perfusionists, pediatric cardiac
anesthesiologists, and a dedicated CV surgical OR team.
- This program participates in both The Society of Thoracic
Surgeons Congenital Heart Surgery Database and the World Database
of Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery.
- This program is an institutional member of the Congenital Heart
- The surgical volume averages over 200 operations per year and
maintains a greater than 98% overall survival rate.
- Currently the only Adult Congenital Heart Association
accredited program in the state of Illinois.
- Must be ABTS board certified in Thoracic Surgery, completed an
ABTS approved congenital heart surgery fellowship, and be board
certified or eligible in Congenital Heart Surgery.
- Experience with ECMO is preferred.
- Academic appointment is with the University of Illinois College
of Medicine at Peoria.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
- EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs,
crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs,
pediatric anesthesiology jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs,
anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs, crna
locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse
anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse
anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs,
anesthesia technician jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs,
anesthesiology technician jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs,
anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, nurse
anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs,
anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs,
anesthesiologist pain management jobs, pain management
anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Physician (Physician #), Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!