Rheumatology Opportunity in Peoria, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Rheumatology opening in Peoria, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We
have the total package...
• Dynamic rheumatology practice is expanding and seeking an
additional board-certified/board-eligible physician to join the
• Two rheumatologists support this practice and three specially
trained rheumatology advanced nurse practitioners.
• Call is 1:4
• On site polarized microscope and lab.
• Patients seen from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
• Incoming physician can expect to see approximately 20 patients
• Incoming physician has the opportunity for regional outreach
• Beautiful office located by OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical
Center and downtown Peoria.
• Teaching with academic appointment and research are integral
parts of this opportunity although it is not a formal
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• 208 hours PTO (4 weeks + 6 holidays) and will increase with years
• 480 hours sick time front loaded annually
• Signing bonus
• Loan repayment options
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, 5 days CME annually,
association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
• Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago
and St. Louis, is home to a a large collection of medical research,
educational and clinical facilities including the University of
Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation
& Education Center.
• Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities
whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods,
along the river or right in the heart of the city.
• Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums,
art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both
local and national fame.
Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Rheumatology Opportunity in Peoria, IL, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!