Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Want to change your life? Become a Home Instead CAREGiver!Our
Caregivers and office staff are friendly, talented and team driven
individuals who know what they do every day makes a difference in
the lives of others. As a Home Instead Caregiver you will build
genuine connections with clients that can last a lifetime, and make
a difference in your life as well. Our Caregivers come from all
walks of life. Young or mature, men or women, experienced or just a
genuine caring person. If you have the heart, we can train the
- Customized Options &ndash We understand how difficult it
can be to find a position that balances your time with school,
kids, or other priorities. We'll do our best to provide customized
options that work with your schedule.
- Location &ndashWe hate commuting too&mdashand we'll
provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Education/Learning &ndash Free certifications and courses
will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your
position and gain professional experience for future
- Paid Accrued Time Off &ndash Earn paid time off for every
hour you work.
- Support &ndash We offer a great culture where you will feel
supported by our friendly and reliable office staff 24 hours a
day.Responsibilities:Primary Responsibilities include, but are not
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal prep
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
- Ability to communicate and care for seniors with dignity and
- Experience &ndashIf you've had a job or experience in a
position with similar goals and responsibilities, we'd like to
connect with you. However, it takes a special person to become a
CAREGiver, not a special degree!
- Skills &ndash We're looking for individuals that are
compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have
experience caring for others, that's a bonus!
- Characteristics &ndash We are looking for individuals that
are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and
- Must complete a Criminal Background check, Motor Vehicle record
check and drug screen.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License, valid Auto Insurance and
reliable transportation.We have a variety of shifts available with
competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling
career opportunity at homeinstead.com/536 or see what being a
CAREGiver for Home Instead Senior Care is like!Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Peoria , Morris CareGivers, Healthcare , Princeton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!