Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Urology opening in Peoria, Illinois. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 600000.00
Searching for an above median base salary? Residency Stipends? Need
help with enormous student debt? -Excellent work/life balance?
Proximity to a big city? We have the total package. -This large
Midwestern health system has several needs which can fit the
interests of virtually any urologist.
- Busy urology group is seeking additional urologist for patient
- Join a team of five urologists and four advanced practice
- Practice Call is just 1:5 weekends.
- High quality urologic care using laparoscopic or optional
robotic surgical skills
- Two DaVinci robots available for use, with plenty of block time
- Referral support from a large multi-specialty group and robust
- Practice out of one medical center, the fifth largest in the
state, a major teaching affiliate with both residency and
fellowship programsThe Benefits
- Extremely competitive base salary above MGMA Median
- No Cap on your bonus potential, work and earn as much as you
- Student Loan Repayment up to $100,000
- Opportunity to receive up to 2 years of stipends while you
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 1 week of CME and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- Among the top three largest metropolitan areas in the region,
home to a large collection of medical research, educational and
- A city defined by its caring Midwest values, home to
professional hockey, baseball, a number of performance venues,
museums, art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks
of both local and national fame.
- City offers a range of residential options, whether you are
looking for something out of the way, along the river or right in
the heart of the city.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. - We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician
Urology, Doctor Urology,
Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs,
urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs,
urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Peoria , Urology Physician, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!