Company: River Crossing of Peoria
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview: Located in the heart of Peoria, River Crossing of
Peoria provides personal attention without intrusion to our
residents. We consistently deliver quality care, and our
professional team provides person-centered, holistic care plans.
Our enjoyable daily activities, flavorful culinary entr--es and
relaxed ambiance offer exceptional experiences to our residents and
their families. Responsibilities:
Registered Nurse (RN)
**JOB FAIR!**River Crossing of Peoria
Tuesday, May 24th - 10:00a - 4:00pFacility Address: 1500 West
Northmoor Road, Peoria, IL 61614
River Crossing of Peoria continues to add new residents, so we need
more passionate, caring people interested in being part of a team
that dedicate themselves to love without limits and who live out
the standards of our safety-first, family-always philosophy!
You're invited to come to our event to see our facility, enjoy
refreshments, meet our great team and learn all that we have to
offer! Arrive anytime between 10a-4p. Interview and get an offer
the same day!
RN- various shifts available
- Up to $41 per hour for RNs (based on experience)
- $1500 Sign On Bonus for CNAs (FT Only)
- $3000 Sign On Bonus for LPNs/RNs (FT Only)
- Up to $200 Perfect Attendance Bonus (FT Only)
- Shift Differentials!
- Full and Part Time Opportunities
Other openings - tell your friends!CNAs l LPNs l Assistant Director
of Nursing l Director of Nursing
We hope to see you there!Benefits:What's in it for you?
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Several great
medical plans to choose from
- Vacation and/or Paid Time off
- Career Ladders and scholarship opportunities!
- 401k retirement plan: 100% match of your contribution up to 3%;
50% match up to 5%
- Robust tuition reimbursement: Up to $5,250 - Full-Time, $2,500
- Part-Time Annually!*
- Continuing education credits
- Free meal each shift you work
- with qualifying conditions
- Must be a RN in good standing and currently licensed in our
- Previous long-term care experience preferred
- Ability to relate positively and favorably to customers,
families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with
others at all levelsCome join our family where our team members
dedicate themselves to love without limits and where they live by
the standards of our safety-first, family always philosophy
Click Apply to join us!Go to our website for more info and career
Keywords: River Crossing of Peoria, Peoria , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!