Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionCompetitive Wage and Benefits, No nights or
weekends!ResponsibilitiesGreet patients and visitors and provide
courteous, caring and professional assistance to all individuals
contacting the office. Answer their questions and provide
non-medical information and/or direct to appropriate person or
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner. Screen and
route calls promptly, accurately, and professionally to appropriate
- Make, cancel and reschedule patient appointments maintaining
appointment schedule according to office procedure.
- Gather, verify and enter demographic and insurance
- Collect payments, issue receipts.
- Open and/or close the clinic following specified guidelines of
individual clinic.Administrative/Clerical Support
- Work independently and responsible for timely completion of
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance at work.
- Maintain compliance with Personnel policies and procedures.
- Behave in a manner consistent with all Corporate Compliance and
HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate initiative to improve quality and customer service
by striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Perform other duties as requested by Clinic Administrator to
facilitate the smooth and effective operations of the
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Multilingual candidate a plus.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively enter information into a variety of
- Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and
- Ability to interact effectively with physicians, health care
team members, individuals and members of their support systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of diverse
professional, education and lifestyle backgrounds.
- Microsoft Office basic computer skills.
- Customer/patient focused
- Critical thinking skills using independent judgment in making
decisionsCompany DescriptionFast-paced Occupational Health office
that provides medical and physical therapy services to 3,000+
employers in Central Illinois.
Keywords: IWIRC, Peoria , Medical Receptionist, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!