Company: Home Instead
Posted on: August 5, 2022
$500 Hiring Bonus!! Full time and part time positions available.
- Day shifts, evening shifts, and overnight shifts available!
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Entry Level
Caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of
enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. -
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services to the
Peoria, Woodford, and Tazewell county area that allow seniors to
remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity,
care, and compassion.
Requirements -to become a CAREGiver:
- Be 18 years of age or older -
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record
-check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
(REQUIRED)Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
manner*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided
by Home Instead*
- Competitive Wages
- Work Today &ndash Get Paid Tomorrow!
- Paid New Hire Training
- Paid Continuing Education
- Paid holidays worked at Time and a Half!
- Paid Travel Time Between Clients
- Employee paid AFLAC insurance
- Employee Assistance ProgramHiring Bonus:
- Eligibility is based on remaining an active employee for at
least 60 days following the first shift
- You must work 150 hours in that 60 day period
- Bonus will be paid within 30 days of reaching eligibilityIf you
have any questions, please call (309) 263-4600 between the hours of
9:00AM - 4:30PM. -Each Home Instead franchise is independently
owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Peoria , Caregiver, Healthcare , Morton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!