Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Pediatrics opening in Peoria, Illinois. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- The department of pediatrics, University of Illinois College of
Medicine at Peoria, is seeking a board certified pediatrician or
internal medicine physician with expertise as a clinical geneticist
to serve as a full-time member of the faculty at the level of
- Provide outpatient diagnostic and management services for
patients in the region with genetic disorders or undergoing genetic
testing and provide inpatient consultation for children with
inherited disorders or dysmorphologies.
- As a Catholic health care organization, partnering with
physicians who practice NFP guidelines is essential to our core
beliefs and Mission. And with four FertilityCare Centers located
throughout OSF HealthCare we can provide the resources you need to
- Coordinate the efforts of related professionals to assure
continuous availability of services.
- Monitor and take steps to enhance the quality of genetic
- Develop and work on educational programs and activities for
medical students and residents in relation to clinical
- Maintain a spirit of inquiry and scholarship in the activities
of the genetic service.
- Perform administrative duties and University service as
- Some travel may be required between healthcare facilities.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
- EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics
jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency
medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric infectious
disease specialist jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs,
pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, neonatal
pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric
nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Pediatric Geneticist, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!