Orthopedic Total Joint Surgery Opportunity in Peoria, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Orthopedics opening in Peoria, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- Excellent opportunity for a fellowship-trained, BC/BE
Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon to join a well-established, team of
specialists to serve an increasing patient base in Peoria,
- Outstanding call schedule of 1:10 with Advanced Practice
Providers as first assist.
- The current practice is averaging 8,877 annual office visits
with 55 total shoulders, 581 total knees and 294 total
- OSF Orthopedics, affiliated with OSF HealthCare Saint Francis
Medical Center, includes surgeons, physicians, physician assistants
and professional clinical staff who treat a full range of
orthopedic conditions. We also offer diagnostic services,
ambulatory surgery, physical/occupational therapy and a sports
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of
Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a a large collection of medical
research, educational and clinical facilities including the
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump
Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities
whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods,
along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums,
art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both
local and national fame.
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Orthopedic Total Joint Surgery Opportunity in Peoria, IL, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!