Health Services Manager (RN)
Posted on: November 23, 2022
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is on your
to-do list, you'll love working with a team that puts people first.
We're looking for a Health Services Manager to join our team! In
this role, you'll coordinate and manage the delivery of health care
services, supervise the nursing staff, and provide training to
employees as needed. Who will love this job:
- An efficient worker- your ability to shift gears helps you be
an excellent problem solver
- A leader and a coach - you care about the success of your team
and the people they serve
- A skilled planner- you are adept at finding the best route to
move forward efficiently What you'll do:
- Hire, train, supervise and coach staff to maximize employee
engagement and achieve company goals.
- You'll provide health care assessments and health care plans
for the people we serve, as needed.
- Facilitate the training and orientation of new staff regarding
healthcare procedures and how nursing tasks are delegated.
- Maintain and facilitate training for employees and families
regarding healthcare procedures, medical training, and how nursing
tasks are delegated.
- Review medication records and update as needed.
- Complete reports in an accurate and timely manner, including
computerized medical records, incident reports, and medication
- Develop and maintain on-call schedule availability for 24 hrs.
/7 days a week.
- Provide training and leadership on an assigned committee (i.e.,
Safety and Infection Control, new employee orientation). Ideally,
you should have:
- A passion to serve others
- A curious, resourceful, and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities while communicating
honestly about your challenges and questions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Registered Nursing degree/license required
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar capacity,
including previous supervisory experience
Keywords: Mosaic, Peoria , Health Services Manager (RN), Healthcare , Macomb, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!