Orthopedic Total Joint Physician (Physician )
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Orthopedics opening in Peoria, Illinois. Overview
- Excellent opportunity for a fellowship-trained, BC/BE
Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon to join a well-established, team of
specialists to serve an increasing patient base in Peoria,
- Outstanding call schedule of 1:10 with Advanced Practice
Providers as first assist.
- The current practice is averaging 8,877 annual office visits
with 55 total shoulders, 581 total knees and 294 total hips.
- OSF Orthopedics, affiliated with OSF HealthCare Saint Francis
Medical Center, includes surgeons, physicians, physician assistants
and professional clinical staff who treat a full range of
orthopedic conditions. We also offer diagnostic services,
ambulatory surgery, physical/occupational therapy and a sports
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Orthopedic Total Joint Physician (Physician ), Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!