Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in Galesburg, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Orthopedics opening in Galesburg, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- Consultative practice opportunity with OSF Galesburg Clinic, a
multispecialty clinic, with surgical and other subspecialty
support. Clinic underwent a $12 million renovation in
- Call 1:4 with 24/7 Hospitalist Service coverage
- Enjoy a rich referral base and established program while seeing
a wide range of General Orthopedics patients
- H1B Visa applications accepted.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- While the city offers the best of urban living from great
restaurants to excellent entertainment and recreational activities,
anyone you ask can tell you that Galesburg's small town roots is at
the heart of everything that goes on here.
- A city rich in history, Galesburg is one of the only remaining
historic sites where the famous Lincoln-Douglas debates occurred.
Both Carl Sandburg and former President Ronald Reagan resided here
and their homes are still available for viewing.
- OSF HealthCare St. Mary Medical Center is a 99-bed acute care
hospital providing state-of-the art therapeutic, diagnostic,
medical & surgical services to Galesburg, Illinois and surrounding
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in Galesburg, IL, Healthcare , Galesburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!