Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Orthopedics opening in Galesburg, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- Seeking an additional Orthopedic Surgeon to join our community
of caregivers at out OSF location in Galesburg, Illinois – OSF Sr.
- Consultative practice opportunity with OSF Galesburg Clinic, a
multispecialty clinic, with surgical and other subspecialty
support. Clinic underwent a $12 million renovation in 2016.
- Call 1:3 with 24/7 Hospitalist Service coverage
- Enjoy a rich referral base and established program while seeing
a wide range of General Orthopedics patients
- H1B Visa applications accepted.THE BENEFITS:
- Over $100,000 Student Loan Repayment available
- Paid relocation
- Competitive base salary + incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- When you live at the crossroads of Illinois – where Interstates
39, 55 and 74 intersect – everything you need or want is at your
fingertips: high quality of life with a lower cost of living and
easy commutes, top employers like State Farm Insurance and Rivian
Automotive, and air and rail via Central Illinois Regional Airport
- Uptown Normal and Downtown Bloomington shopping and restaurant
districts satisfy a wide variety of styles and tastes.
Entertainment, sports and recreation opportunities range from
events like the Illinois Shakespeare Festival to NCAA Division I
athletics and miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Two universities anchor an educated community that boasts two
public high school districts covering pre-K through high school,
nine private schools and two university laboratory schools.
- Visit org/bloomington to download our full community guide.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicablePREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients servedEOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Orthopedic Surgeon, Healthcare , Galesburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!