Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon (Physician )
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Orthopedics opening in Peoria, Illinois. Overview
- Excellent opportunity for a fellowship-trained, BC/BE
Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon to join a well-established, team
of specialists to serve an increasing patient base in Peoria,
Illinois. This physician group has a strong affiliation with OSF
Saint Francis Medical Center, the area s only Level 1 Trauma
Center, the highest level designated in trauma care.
- Outstanding call schedule of 1:10 with Advanced Practice
Providers as first assist.
- The orthopedic team includes surgeons, physicians, physician
assistants and professional clinical staff who treat a full range
of orthopedic conditions. We also offer diagnostic services,
ambulatory surgery, physical/occupational therapy and a sports
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled THE BENEFITS:
- Over $100,000 Student Loan Repayment available
- Paid relocation
- Competitive base salary + incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation THE COMMUNITY:
- Nestled in the heart of the Illinois River Valley, Peoria is
the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St.
Louis. Here, you can live as big or small as your heart desires!
Check out the City of Peoria, with its urban amenities and hustle.
Or choose a suburb, small town or rural life, with a laid-back vibe
and community schools.
- Regarded as an ideal blend of urban, suburban and rural
influences, the Greater Peoria area offers a lower cost of living,
easy commutes and amenities that appeal to an array of lifestyles.
With countless small- to medium-sized arts and entertainment venues
(both indoors and outside), the Greater Peoria area draws national
touring shows while nurturing local talent. It is also home to a
large and eclectic selection of locally owned food and drink
establishments with domestic and international flavor.
- In Peoria, you ll find an educated populace fueled by respected
universities and medical schools, professional and NCAA Division I
college sports, and of course the home base for the OSF HealthCare
Ministry which was founded here in 1877.
- Visit org/peoria to download our full community guide.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon (Physician ), Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!