General Cardiology Physician Opportunity in Peoria, Illinois (Physician )
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Cardiology opening in Peoria, Illinois. Job Specifics
- OSF Healthcare s Cardiovascular Institute, a group of 40 plus
Cardiologist service central Midwest, is looking to add a General
Cardiologist to their growing practice.
- The OSF Cardiovascular Service Line works in conjunction with
17 area hospitals and 9 clinics to provide the most comprehensive
services available for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of
heart disease. Coverage for this position would include OSF Saint
Francis Heart Hospital, which has more than 30 years experience
fighting heart disease with new technologies and techniques. Total
patient catchment area is 1.2 million. Currently our institution
reads and interprets more than 15,000 echoes and 4,500 stress
- Be an integral part of the University of Illinois College of
Medicine at Peoria Cardiology Fellowship and Internal Medicine
- Outreach clinic 2 days/week
- Call will be 1-2 weeknights a month (Monday through Thursday)
and 8-9 weekends a year.
- Look forward to joining a practice with an established
Structural and complex EP program, active Cardiology Fellowship
program with 9 total fellows, and a developing LVAD/Transplant
- OSF HealthCare has been named one of the best employers in the
country for 2018, 2019 and 2020 by Forbes magazine, and was the
highest ranked Illinois-based company earning the distinction.
- EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 208 hours PTO (4 weeks + 6 holidays) and will increase with
years of service
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation The Community
- Peoria is home to a large collection of medical research,
educational and clinical facilities including the University of
Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation
& Education Center.
- Peoria is the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of
Chicago and St. Louis, which are 3 hours or less away, with easy
commutes by utilizing Amtrak or taking advantage of the Gen. Wayne
A. Downing Peoria International Airport with free parking and easy
access to any destination.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities
whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods,
along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums,
art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both
local and national fame. OSF St. Francis Medical Center OSF
HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center, with 629 beds, is the
fourth-largest medical center in Illinois. A major teaching
affiliate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at
Peoria, it is the area s only Level I Trauma Center, the highest
level designated in trauma care. It serves as the resource hospital
for emergency medical services for north-central Illinois. It is
home to Children s Hospital of Illinois and the Illinois
Neurological Institute. OSF Saint Francis and Children s Hospital
have been designated Magnet Status for excellence in nursing care
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , General Cardiology Physician Opportunity in Peoria, Illinois (Physician ), Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...