Care Hub Hospitalist Physician
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine
Physician to support the OSF Care Hub Program
- Collaborate with a team of nurses and analysts to triage and
determine patient movement at the OSF hospital facilities, as well
as manage the intake of transfers to OSF
- Defines and communicates mitigation strategies for optimal
patient flow across the entire Ministry
- Role requires effective and trusting relationships with local
- Critical communications and problem solving skill sets
- 12 hour shifts located onsite in Peoria, Illinois at OSF OnCall
with clinical shifts at OSF hospitals. THE BENEFITS:
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 14 shifts paid vacation
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation THE COMMUNITY: Why Peoria? Why Not?
- Nestled in the heart of the Illinois River Valley, Peoria is
the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St.
Louis. Here, you can live as big or small as your heart desires!
Check out the City of Peoria, with its urban amenities and hustle.
Or choose a suburb, small town or rural life, with a laid-back vibe
and community schools.
- Regarded as an ideal blend of urban, suburban and rural
influences, the Greater Peoria area offers a lower cost of living,
easy commutes and amenities that appeal to an array of lifestyles.
With countless small- to medium-sized arts and entertainment venues
(both indoors and outside), the Greater Peoria area draws national
touring shows while nurturing local talent. It is also home to a
large and eclectic selection of locally owned food and drink
establishments with domestic and international flavor.
- In Peoria, you ll find an educated populace fueled by respected
universities and medical schools, professional and NCAA Division I
college sports, and of course the home base for the OSF HealthCare
Ministry which was founded here in 1877.
- Visit org/peoria to download our full community guide.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Care Hub Hospitalist Physician, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...