Radiation Oncologist Physician in Peoria, Illinois
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: September 16, 2023
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Radiation
Oncologist with interest in advancing HDR brachytherapy to join a
well-established group of 4 Radiation Oncologists based in Peoria,
- Three practice locations in the greater Peoria region and
- New OSF Cancer Institute in 2024 to include shielded
brachytherapy operating room with CT on rails and Varian ProBeam
360 proton unit.
- Services offered include high dose rate brachytherapy practiced
at a very high level of complexity.
- Practice is highly connected and supported by OSF s Radiation
Oncologists across the Ministry
- Utilize ARIA and EPIC Electronic Health Records The Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Generous Signing bonus
- Paid relocation
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, one week CME plus stipend,
and association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate
specialty(ies). Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal heath programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served. OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Radiation Oncologist Physician in Peoria, Illinois, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!