Allergy/Immunology Opening in Central Illinois - Metro Area 350K+/Option to Partner
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Allergy/Immunology opening in Peoria, Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com BE/BC Allergy/Immunology physician needed for group practice
- The practice presently consists of four board certified Otolaryngologists and one board certified Allergist/Immunologist along with four doctorate level Audiologists, one Physician Assistant and a staff of R.N.s, Surgical Techs, M.O.A.s, a Certified Coder and various other support personnel.
- One of the Otolaryngologists is also a board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and he is supported by staff and an Aesthetician.
- The practice's facility is owned by the group and has an on-site AAAHC accredited operating room.
- Option to partner AND have ownership in Surgery Center
- The city is home to a very large and diverse medical community
- Offering very competitive compensation and excellent benefits!
- Residents enjoy big-city amenities with a small-town feel in Peoria, Illinois.Community has a greater metro area population of over 350,000. With quality public and private pre-school to University educational options, this thriving city offers downtown attractions, a picturesque skyline, museums, ballet, opera, symphony, chorales, theatre, cultural events, art galleries, major shopping centers with unique upscale shops, beautiful parks, active recreational programs, award winning golf courses, and professional minor league sports teams for baseball, hockey and indoor football. Keyphrases: allergy jobs, allergist jobs, immunology jobs, immunologist jobs, pediatric allergist jobs, allergist immunologist jobs, food allergist jobs, allergist and immunologist jobs, immunology specialist jobs, allergy specialist jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Peoria , Allergy/Immunology Opening in Central Illinois - Metro Area 350K+/Option to Partner, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!