Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Pediatrics opening in Peoria, Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Urologist in Illinois
On behalf of--OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital of Illinois, MillicanSolutions, a leader in academic pediatric executive search, is conducting a national search for a Pediatric Urologist for OSF Healthcare Children's Hospital of Illinois located in Peoria, IL.
OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital of Illinois (CHOI) is looking to hire a Pediatric Urologist to join a thriving Pediatric Urology Practice that is ranked #31 in the 2017 - 2018 U.S. News & World Report Best Children's Hospitals Rankings.-- The successful candidate will hold a faculty appointment at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria (UICOMP. The new Pediatric Urologist should possess a proven track record in clinical excellence, patient care, and have a passion for academic achievement.-- The Division has strong, established urological and multidisciplinary clinical programs plus there is an opportunity for the new Pediatric Urologist to participate in clinical research. The Pediatric Urologist will report to the Chief, Pediatric Urology, Dr. Ben Rhee.--
- Principal responsibility of the Pediatric Urologist is to maintain and grow a robust clinical practice in all areas within Pediatric Urology.--
- Working with the Chief, Pediatric Urology, the new Pediatric Urologist will also work to increase the referral footprint of the program, develop interdisciplinary services to enhance current programs and increase the regional, national and international reputation of the program.
- Education and academic responsibilities for the Pediatric Urologist will encompass participation in the continuous education of advanced practice nurses, nurses, and medical students in the course of their clinical practice.-- The successful candidate will foster a positive learning environment for all, promoting excellence in education within and beyond the Division.--
- Board certification or Board Eligibility in Pediatric Urology (Pediatric Urology Fellowship Trained or Pediatric Subspecialty Certificate)
- Eligible for licensure in the State of Illinois
- Eligible for academic rank of assistant, associate or full professor - academic appointment will be commensurate with the individual's experience
- An understanding of the general clinical disciplines within Pediatric Urology
- Demonstrated ability to treat all pediatric urological conditions and perform general and complex surgeries within the specialty
- Experience in robotics is preferred; must be willing to learn if not already comfortable with robotics cases
- Experience/Interest in Spina Bifida patients preferred--
--OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital of Illinois (CHOI) is a 144 bed full-service children's hospital with more than 115 pediatric sub-specialists in 40+ subspecialties. CHOI opened a new state-of-the-art inpatient bed tower in 2010. The Children's Hospital has 60 neonatal beds, 32 pediatric critical care beds, 16 pediatric oncology beds and 36 general pediatric beds.
CHOI--is the pediatric teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria (UICOMP). It provides 24-hour in-house physician coverage with pediatric specialists and sub-specialists for immediate consultation. In addition to the Congenital Heart Center, Children's Hospital is the first state-designated Pediatric Critical Care Center; it is the only level IV neonatal intensive care unit outside of Chicago and the Regional Perinatal Center for Central Illinois. It is the home of the first state-designated Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center in downstate Illinois, providing optimal care for pediatric trauma patients. The Children's Hospital houses the St. Jude Midwest Affiliate, the program providing care for children with oncological and hematological disorders with state-of-the-art oncology protocols from St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and the Children's Oncology Group. The Children's Hospital has a Cystic Fibrosis Center, the only comprehensive Pediatric Diabetes Resource Center outside of Chicago, a comprehensive Sickle Cell Center, a pediatric sleep program and pediatric ventilator support program and designated pediatric emergency care with 13 beds.
OSF Innovation, located at the Jump Simulation & Education Center in Peoria, is where collaboration and innovation lead the transformation of health care worldwide.-- Jump Simulation programs and objectives are key to improving the safety, effectiveness and efficiency of care for community members across the region.-- Advanced Imaging and Modeling (AIM) is an innovative collaboration that pairs clinicians with engineers with the most advanced imaging and modeling technologies available.-- AIM's goal is to leverage existing, emerging and disruptive technologies in imaging and modeling to diagnose and index pathological conditions for use in the treatment of patients and the education of clinicians.-- There is currently a $15 million endowment supporting the work in advanced imaging and modeling.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Urologist, Pediatric Urology, Urology Pediatric, Pediatric Urology Specialist, Pediatric Urology Physician, Pediatric Urology Doctor, Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Peoria , Pediatric Urologist, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!