Cardiology - Interventional opportunity with exceptional compensation
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 10, 2019
Cardiology-Interventional opening in Peoria, Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6695Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join highly respected team of--10 physicians and 9 advanced practitioners.
- New physician needed due to expansion of this well established and growing practice
- Current team--includes--cardiologists, electrophysiologist, cardio/vascular surgeons, (2) Interventional cardiologists, and cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Interventional Call 1:3.
- Goal of 1 advanced practitioner to physician
- Shared call includes advanced practitioners
- State of the Art technology, modern facilities and extensive ancillary services
- Clinic support includes 1 RN and 1 MOA per provider--
- Clinic Hours: Monday -Friday 8:00am-4:30pmRecruiter's InsightCardiology--opportunity is ideally suited for the talented BE/BC desiring substantial starting salaries upwards of $50,000- 75,000 greater than those compensated in Chicago markets, while living in the heart of Illinois, nestled along the Illinois river.Your decision to work here will also be rewarded with a sign-on bonus, generous incentive plan, robust benefits package and abundant vacation, while enjoying the charm of a Midwest town that has garnered the honors of "All-American City" four times over the past 80 years.----You also want your hard work, talents and earnings to go the distance and build a strong financial future.-- With the average home price (in 2017) of $115,500, and an impressive 5-bedroom/5-bath residence recently selling for $ 329,000, you will be able to invest and spend wisely, and enjoy the abundant vacation time provide with trips where ever the interest lies.This vibrant Midwest city of just over 115,000 people welcomes new comers with plenty of activities for the water enthusiast, the sports fan (Minor league baseball team/stadium), music lovers with the Limelight Complex attracting regional and national music acts, and abundant local eateries, distilleries and several regional wineries.This organization--is committed to its doctors--The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- 131 miles to Chicago, IL
- 146 miles to Saint Louis, MOColleges and Universities
- --Bradley University----(Full-time enrollment:--5,152;--Located in Peoria, IL)
- Methodist College----(FT enrollment:--619;--Located in Peoria, IL)
- Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing----(FT enrollment:--472;--Located in Peoria, IL)
- Illinois Central College (about--5--miles; East Peoria, IL;--Full-time enrollment:--7,158)
- Heartland Community College (about--34--miles; Normal, IL;--FT enrollment:--3,958)
- Illinois State University (about--36--miles; Normal, IL;--FT enrollment:--18,804)Recreation
- Par-a-Dice Riverboat Casino
- Proctor Recreation Center
- RiverPlex Recreation and Wellness Center - Recreation space with a variety of fitness options, including climbing, basketball & cyclingShopping
- Northwoods Mall
- The Shops at Grand Prairie
- Peoria Riverfront Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional cardiologist jobs, cardiology interventional jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Peoria , Cardiology - Interventional opportunity with exceptional compensation, Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!