Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Peoria, IL (Physician #)
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: September 13, 2019
- OSF Healthcare's Cardiovascular Institute, a group of 40 plus
Cardiologist service central Midwest, is looking to add an
Intervention Cardiologist to their growing practice. Intertwined
with OSF SFMC, a high volume tertiary center, current statistics
boast 1200 coronary PCI/ year; 300 STEMI / year. Cath lab equipped
with IVUS, FFR, Impella. Cardiogenic Shock Center of referral.
- Look forward to joining a practice with an established
Structural and complex EP program, active Cardiology Fellowship
program with 9 total fellows, and a developing LVAD/Transplant
- Position for IC with coronary PCI skillset, no peripherals or
structural skills needed. CTO skillset a plus.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation The Community
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of
Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a large collection of medical
research, educational and clinical facilities including the
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump
Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities
whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods,
along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums,
art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both
local and national fame. OSF St. Francis Medical Center OSF
HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center, with 629 beds, is the
fifth-largest medical center in Illinois. A major teaching
affiliate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at
Peoria, it is the area's only Level I Trauma Center, the highest
level designated in trauma care. It serves as the resource hospital
for emergency medical services for north-central Illinois. It is
home to Children's Hospital of Illinois and the Illinois
Neurological Institute. OSF Saint Francis and Children's Hospital
have been designated Magnet Status for excellence in nursing care
since 2004. Learn more at [Click Here to Apply] Keyphrases:
cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional cardiologist
jobs, cardiology interventional jobs, preventive cardiology jobs,
interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Peoria, IL (Physician #), Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!