Pediatric Pulmonology in Peoria, IL (Physician #)
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: September 14, 2019
- The department of pediatrics, University of Illinois College of
Medicine at Peoria and Children's Hospital of Illinois, are seeking
an additional pediatric pulmonologist to our existing pulmonary
- Professional components include clinical, educational and
- Scholarly and research interests are highly desirable, along
with experience in teaching medical students and residents.
- The candidate must be board certified or board-eligible in
- Provide care, diagnostic and treatment services to children
with pulmonary conditions.
- Take steps to enhance the quality of pulmonary services
delivered at Children's Hospital of Illinois and the department of
- As a Catholic health care organization, partnering with
physicians who practice NFP guidelines is essential to our core
beliefs and Mission. And with four FertilityCare Centers located
throughout OSF HealthCare we can provide the resources you need to
- To be an active part of the CF Center at Children's Hospital of
- To contribute to the educational programs and activities for
medical students and residents in relation to pediatric
- Maintain a spirit of inquiry and scholarship in the activities
of the pulmonology service.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled The Community
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of
Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a a large collection of medical
research, educational and clinical facilities including the
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump
Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities
whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods,
along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums,
art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both
local and national fame. About OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital
OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital of Illinois in Peoria is the
third largest pediatric hospital in Illinois and the only full
service tertiary hospital for kid's downstate. With 136 beds and
more than 141 pediatric subspecialists, OSF Children's Hospital
cares for more children in Illinois than any hospital outside of
Chicago. Formally established as a pediatric hospital within the
walls of OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center in 1990, OSF
Children's Hospital has over 7,000 admissions; 2,500 newborn
deliveries, and 18,000 emergency department visits each year. More
at [Click Here to Apply] Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatrician
jobs, pediatric pulmonology jobs, pediatric pulmonologist jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Pediatric Pulmonology in Peoria, IL (Physician #), Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!