Orthopedic Hand Surgeon Opportunity in Peoria, IL (Physician #)
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: September 13, 2019
What are you looking for? Great base salary? Work/life balance?
Proximity to a big city? We have the total package... Job Specifics
- Excellent opportunity for a fellowship-trained,
board-certified/board-eligible orthopedic hand surgeon to join a
well-established, team of specialists to serve an increasing
patient base in Peoria, Illinois. This physician group has a strong
affiliation with OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center, the
area's only Level 1 Trauma Center, the highest level designated in
- Outstanding call schedule of 1:4 with advanced practice
providers as first assist.
- The orthopedic team includes surgeons, physicians, physician
assistants and professional clinical staff who treat a full range
of orthopedic conditions. We also offer diagnostic services,
ambulatory surgery, physical/occupational therapy and a sports
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation The Community
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of
Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a large collection of medical
research, educational and clinical facilities including the
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump
Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities
whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods,
along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums,
art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both
local and national fame. Keyphrases: hand surgery jobs, hand
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Orthopedic Hand Surgeon Opportunity in Peoria, IL (Physician #), Healthcare , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!