Table 19 Host - Pere Marquette - Part Time
Company: Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Corporate Overview: Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc.
is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing
management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a
variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties
and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt
and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our
business prospects in key markets in the Midwest - spanning our
business in major cities across 10 states. Our Company is dedicated
to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates
a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look
for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment
to excellence. Position Summary: The Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette
is seeking a positive, service-oriented, energetic and
self-motivated Breakfast Host(ess) to join our team. This
individual will work closely with the hotel's Food & Beverage team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up the breakfast area for service, including stocking ice
machine, soda BIB's, tablecloths, and decorations as
- Stock all self-service areas with proper equipment and food
- Maintain proper standards of sanitation and physical appearance
of cafeteria at all times.
- Assist with food preparation in banquet kitchen.
- Obtain food supplies from Food Storeroom.
- Obtain food from appropriate Kitchen personnel.
- Obtain par stock of china, glassware, and flatware for food
- Maintain standards of food sanitation and food quality.
- Break down the breakfast area returning all unused items to
their appropriate places and store food and perishables according
to procedures to avoid spoiling and loss.
- Clean chairs and tables, remove soiled linen and replace with
- Complete prep work as required for the next shift.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Ability to stand for hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive
motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and
- High school or equivalent education required. Bachelor's Degree
preferred or equivalent combination of education and
- Must be available to work mornings, evenings, weekends and
holidays as needed. First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and
retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees'
differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying
needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and
inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility
and fairness. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette, Peoria , Table 19 Host - Pere Marquette - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!