Human Resources Generalist
Company: Nestl-- USA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that
nourishes your future like no other.If you're driven by the passion
to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestl-- is the place
for you. Nestl-- USA is one of seven operating companies that make
up Nestl--'s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of
American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our
goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage
products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our
environmental and climate impact.We're determined to challenge the
status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals
and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created
a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded,
speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers
every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to
learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the
workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing
our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Sign-On Bonus $3,000Position SummaryUnder the direction of the HR
Manager, the HR Generalist/Business Partner provide a broad range
of expert services: recruitment and succession planning; employee
development and training; labor-management relations; employment
law and policy interpretation, compensation and classification
management; benefits administration and employee
rewards/recognition; and regulatory compliance guidance and HR
- Serve as liaison between employee associates and
- Development evaluations (TPMS) within performance improvement
- Assisting leaders/managers with performance management
initiatives, retention strategies and employee development.
- Collaborate with talent management teams in recruitment, new
hire processing, posts announcements, job descriptions, diversity
recruitment strategies, interviewing candidates and other related
- Manage special projects in workforce management, strategic
planning, quarterly/monthly people data reports and other ad-hoc
works in progress.
- Perform planned/impromptu investigations and audits to ensure
and/or maintain EEO/AA/OFCC or Federal/State employment law
compliance in practice as it related to hiring, training,
transfers, or promotions of people assets.
- Coordinate NCE Leadership Development to complete Gate
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree. Human Resources Management, Business,
Organizational Development, Communication, or Industrial Psychology
- Minimum of two years of experience as a HR Generalist.
- Experience in Classification & Compensation, Benefits
Administration, and Recruitment.
- Project Management experience (e.g., implementing change
management projects, new services or employee benefits concepts
with agile methodologies and problem-solving techniques).
- Computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite:
Outlook, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, and HRIS systems.
PeopleSoft or System Applications and Products (SAP)
- Thorough understanding of Federal/State employment laws (e.g.,
EEO, AA, FMLA, ADA, Unemployment Insurance Administration, and
- Experience in labor-management relations, workplace
investigations, and managing mediation, arbitration, and/or
- Travel (10% or more).
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Understands and/or can learn the role and responsibilities of
the position, including:
- Proficient mathematical and analytical skills (e.g., an ability
to identify, collect, organize, and assimilate data to resolve
complex issues involving people assets).
- Superlative verbal and written communications with strengths in
- A well cultivated conceptual thinker that raises vital
questions, anticipate problems, and gathers relevant information
- Ability to work independently, reliably and allocate time
efficiently with limited direction.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize
work and multi-task several projects, simultaneously; and quickly
adjust to new situations, assignments, and deadlines in a
- Excellent interpersonal skills (e.g., flexible in
collaborations, relationship management) with an affinity for
building a consensus in decision-making.
- Conscientious with a meticulous attention to details and an
ability to explain complex HR matters clearly and concisely,
skillfully, and with resolute in problem-solving.
Requisition ID: 155446Nestl-- Offers The Following Benefits And
- Great comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $500 Lifestyle Spending Account for your own emotional,
physical, financial and social wellbeing
- 401(k) employer matching, plus additional Nestl-- contributions
- Up to 18 consecutive weeks of paid Parental Leave
- Basic life insurance provided by Nestl-- at no cost to you
- Many other additional perks such as pet adoption assistance,
discount programs, internal recognition programs, child and elder
back-up care, charitable and volunteering options, and more!It is
our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.To our
veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of
our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl--. The skills
you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility,
agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make
you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an
inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement
and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestl--
seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission
where you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call
Nestl-- home.The Nestl-- Companies are an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in
qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity,
color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin,
ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition,
genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the
next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us
confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in
order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact
us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this
number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Morton, IL, US, 61550
Keywords: Nestl-- USA, Peoria , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Morton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!