Program Lead, Embedded Software Services
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Actalent Services (formerly EASi LLC) is hiring a Program Lead
(aspiring Program Manager) with engineering services and embedded
software experience for a key leadership role supporting services
engagements in the Peoria, IL area. The Program Manager is
responsible for the successful management and delivery of
operations. The Program Manager will work closely with internal
support functions to deliver a great customer experience while
providing leadership and direction to all Actalent consultants and
employees while ensuring all deliverables meet their Cost, Quality
and Timing requirements. This role requires maintaining and growing
relationships with key customer stakeholders and Actalent's
consultants to continually enhance program performance in support
of customer business goals.Essential Functions
- Manage resources in the program including interviewing and
hiring, performance management, providing direction and resolving
- Ensure compliance to customer specifications, quality
standards, regulatory requirements, company work rules and
procedures and safety requirements.
- Develop and manage program plans, budgets, schedules and
documentation including change management, risk mitigation and
- Distribute workflow from customer to internal supervisors to
allocate to their teams (all projects filter through manager).
- Maintain a high level of relationships with all customer
- Utilize program management skills of communication,
presentation, time management, organization and planning to
successfully achieve program goals and objectives and SLA's.
- Identify resource requirements by working closely with the
- Prepare and deliver weekly and monthly status reports to
Actalent Management and appropriate client recipients.
- Resolve all program issues with customer and suppliers as
appropriate while working with Actalent's internal teams.
- Work with Business Development, Practice Managers and Delivery
Managers to pursue opportunities and win new bids.
- Executes supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding
and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechatronics or related
engineering discipline (or equivalent professional experience).
Advanced degrees are a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year of lead and/or management experience
overseeing engineering or technical services programs, groups
- Minimum of 4 years of technical or management responsibilities
involving embedded systems development.
- Proven professional experience managing program and/or account
operations within engineering services or staffing industries
- Previous experience managing consultants, contractors and/or
contingent workforces required.
- Strong financial acumen with ability to understand and discuss
contractual service agreements and SOW's.
- Ability to effectively present to large customer groups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities managing large, dispersed
teams with diverse skillsets.
- Ability to travel when needed, up to 20%.
- PMP Certified a plus; proven knowledge of project management
methods required. About Actalent: Actalent connects passion with
purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities
drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our
customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are
making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Peoria , Program Lead, Embedded Software Services, IT / Software / Systems , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!