Company: Outline Systems Inc.
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Profile - Senior Integration DeveloperThe Developer is responsible for Performing quality work within deadlines, with or without direct supervision, he should Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers. He Should Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments. He should have ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations. Researches emerging technologies and applications as necessary. The Developer ensures the reuse of existing technical capability to enable rapid delivery of new solutions. He should Develop programming standards, procedures and reference material for internal IT department consumption. His Experience includes Designing, developing and modifying software solutions through collaboration with other architects, analysts, and developers. His focus Should be primarily on system interfaces. Has latitude to influence solution design. He should assist with post implementation support and system enhancements and should be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Responsibilities
- Provides design recommendations based on architecture and technology IT organizational strategy.
- Develops enterprise level application solutions including enhancements, interfaces, functions and features.
- Plans, designs, and develops business critical software solutions utilizing software development processes.
- Provides insight regarding the integration of applications into enterprise including the business environment.
- Develops programming and development standards and procedures for code reuse.
- Researches new technologies and applications.
- Performs project tasks related to the analysis, design, development, and implementation of IT systems, particularly system interfaces.
- Assists with post implementation support and system enhancements.
- Gathers and compiles information regarding technological processes and systems.
- Coordinates with internal contacts to perform specific project tasks or resolve technical issues.
- Researches new technology solutions and best practices.
- Assists in special projects and other duties as needed.SkillsRequired
- Understanding how to create and consume Web Services, both legacy SOAP and newer RESTful services, using both Java and .NET platforms, as well as integrating between services across both languages/platforms.
- Should be fluent at a minimum in Java; Gosu and C# fluency is highly desirable.
- Experience in front-end web design and user experience development to develop/improve existing services with respect to how they are used, as well as to build services that meet the demands of the user interface models across core systems and the external systems that interface with core systems.
- Familiarity with virtual machine architectures, especially Java and .NET, and an understanding of resource management within those languages.
- Intermediate understanding of database development including an understanding of data persistence and overall database performance.Desired
- Knowledge of Claim and Billing processes and procedures; experience working with or integrating related systems a definite plus especially Claim Center (GuideWire) and Stream (Stone River).
- Understanding of security, both in the context of software/systems and in terms of legal requirements, such as for the transfer and storage of Personal Private Information.
- Knowledge of basic Windows System Administration.
- Experience with a variety of Java-based toolsEducation & Experience.
- Minimum 10 or more years of experience in a similar field or position.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems or a related field
- Technologies: Microsoft .NET, Java, GOSU, C#, WWF, SQL Server/T-SQL, XML/SXLT, SOAP/Web Services, Object Oriented Design, CRM, Enterprise Patterns/UML.Knowledge and Competencies:
- Ability to use analytical methods in IT functions to find workable solutions.
- Ability to generate innovative solutions within the IT department.
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations to internal and external contacts on IT matters.
- Ability to use software to develop and analyze IT data and applications.
- Ability to apply a strategic perspective to improve IT functions.Company Benefits.
- Equal opportunity employer
- Offer competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health coverage for employee and eligible dependents
- Dental and vision coverageLocation
- Peoria, IL. - provided by Dice Interfacing, .Net, Java , Gosu, SQL server, web service, integration
Keywords: Outline Systems Inc., Peoria, Senior Developer, IT / Software / Systems, Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!