Java Fullstack Architect with Angular
Company: Reliable Software Resources
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Hi,Trust You're Doing Good.Enclosed is the job description for your perusal. If you are interested, kindly send me your updated resume along with the expected rate ASAP. Role: Java Fullstack Architect with AngularLocation: Peoria, ILDuration: Long Term Job Overview:The Full Stack Technical Architect provides technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. This role is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team and may mentor Junior Architects and /or development team members. Responsibilities:
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope. Qualifications:
- Minimum 12 years of programming experience with developing web solutions.
- At least 8 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- At least 5 years of experience with the Java on a Linux platform.
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular
- At least 2 years of experience with the a cloud platform, CI/CD (Jenkins, GitLab), a NoSQL database (mongo DB.)
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certification in Java or Angular
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents. Thank YouSai Kiran(D) Email:22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167. - provided by Dice Angular, architectural frameworks, Java, NoSQL, cloud platform
Keywords: Reliable Software Resources, Peoria , Java Fullstack Architect with Angular, IT / Software / Systems , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!