Nutrition Physician (Physician #)
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 12, 2021
- Clinical and/or academic golden opportunity for a Nutrition
Physician, as a part of our Nutritional Support Service (NSS).
- Be a part of the largest downstate academic medical center.
Fourteen residencies and five fellowship programs are located at
OSF Saint Francis Medical Center from the University of Illinois
College of Medicine Peoria.
- This service line manages complex patients requiring enteral
and parenteral feeding interventions for both IP and OP care
- Outpatient consultations services are available for evaluation,
providing much needed continuity of expert specialist care to
assist primary care teams and Gastroenterologists. The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation The Community
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of
Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a a large collection of medical
research, educational and clinical facilities including the
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump
Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities
whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods,
along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums,
art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both
local and national fame.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled Keyphrases:
anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs,
anesthesiology pediatric jobs, pediatric anesthesiology jobs, nurse
anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental
anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs,
crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs,
certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist
jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs, dental
anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology technician jobs, anesthesiology
nurse jobs, anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant
jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs,
anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs,
anesthesiologist pain management jobs, pain management
anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Peoria , Nutrition Physician (Physician #), Other , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!