Plant Safety Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Plant Safety Manager
- Foods manufacturer with fantastic benefits,
growth potential and stability is hiring for a Plant Safety
- They are looking for Plant Safety Manager who is hands-on,
forward-thinking, analytical and enjoys working in a very fast
- Full Relocation will be provided
- Act as a subject matter expert to develop and implement action
plans, processes, and procedures to control environmental, safety &
- Coach all levels of personnel on critical skills, behaviors and
techniques that build and sustain a Zero Harm culture.
- Develop, improve and maintain EHS programs consistent with
applicable regulatory standards (EPA, OSHA, DOT, etc.).
- Maintain an effective regulatory engagement system to foster
positive relationships with federal, state and local
- Coordinate evaluate, develop, and conduct training.
- Organize and conduct studies sufficient to identify hazards,
risks, and trends.
- Ensure emergency management programs are developed and
maintained in a state of readiness for anticipated emergencies
including hazards assessments, personnel training, equipment, and
alerting systems. Responds to site emergencies.
- Perform Incident investigation and reporting; create and
facilitate action plans; track and drive investigations to
- Participate in internal audits.
- Maintain relevant ES&H records and documentation for
training and inspections / audit.
- Support with the development of annual plans including goals,
objectives, targets, training, audits, etc.
- Maintain awareness of federal, state and local environmental,
safety, and health regulations.
- BS/BA in Occupational Safety & Health, environmental,
chemistry, engineering, or other science related degrees
- Experience working in a team environment with proven decision
making and problem-solving skills.
- 2-5+ years of experience in an Environmental, Health and Safety
role in a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of rules, laws regulations associated with
- Prefer chemical, foods or related manufacturing industries
- Professional ESH Certification (CSP, CEP, CHMM, etc.)
- ISO14001 internal auditor preferred
- Technical writing including development of technical documents,
procedures, sampling plans, hazard/job analyses, and training
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Peoria , Plant Safety Manager, Other , Macomb, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!