Fire Alarm Inspector
Company: Johnson Controls
Location: East Peoria
Posted on: October 10, 2021
What you will
Inspectors are responsible for
conducting routine inspections, testing, service, and preventative
maintenance on Electrical, Sprinkler or Suppression life safety
product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturers’ product
How you will do
Work with low voltage wiring and
associated devices for the operation of low voltage
Complete Service Acknowledgements with
proper coding through communication devices such as laptop
computers and/or hard copy.
Follow and maintain a highly
structured inspection schedule.
Input, retrieve and archive inspection
documents via mobile device.
Make minor repairs and programming
changes to systems being inspected.
Provide technical training to less
senior inspectors and trainees.
Complete assigned inspections on
Perform other duties as
What we look
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow verbal and written
- Capable of performing physical labor
to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes
difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high
lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces,
above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours
including weekends to meet customer
- Willing to travel out of town
including overnight lodging.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer
- Ability to work well with
- Self-starter that can work with little
to no supervision.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and
follow safety guidelines and procedures at all
- Strong organizational skills, positive
attitude, and an ability to learn
- Possess a valid driver’s license and
driving record that meets company
- Able to pass a pre-employment
background and drug test.
- Able to obtain and retain any licenses
that are required by National, State and Local
- Moderate level of experience with
computer software and technology.
- 2-5 years documented experience in
fire alarm systems.
- NICET Level
Johnson Controls International plc. is
an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a
qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic
protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you require an
accommodation during the application process, please visit
www.johnsoncontrols.com/careersou require an accommodation during
the application process, please visit
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Peoria , Fire Alarm Inspector, Other , East Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!