Marketing Specialist I
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Serve as a key contributor to facilitating marketing activity,
reporting goals within the Region and supporting other departments
with marketing activities. Support budgeting, P&L, marketing
strategies, promotions, customer retention and acquisition, tactics
and to maximize revenues while minimizing expense.
- Lead special projects as assigned, managing all aspects from
planning, communication, implementation and reporting.
- Collect and manage competitive intelligence.
- Prepare and analyze reports and spreadsheets for budgeting and
day to day performance reporting.
- Develop spreadsheets, reporting and analysis for marketing
activities and communications.
- Assist with preparation of customer notification elements for
employees and customers.
- Maintain, coordinate and edit collateral and marketing
materials which may include securing accurate information,
providing direction to internal and external individuals, proofing
and obtaining required approvals.
- Execute the following: tracking marketing proposals,
miscellaneous requests and expenses, writing and editing,
verification of quantities and delivery information, requests for
data extraction, programming projects, code discrepancy resolution
and other projects as requested.
- Responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for
use in customer service and technical departments.
- Responsible for coaching and training customer service and
technical staff for marketing disciplines.
- Work closely with customer service supervisors and managers,
technical supervisors and managers and others to achieve optimal
- Work with Region Area Directors and other Senior Management
executing marketing plans, activities and sales.
- Plan, coordinate and execute marketing events including but not
limited to: home shows, open house, fair or other community event
to promote Mediacom and Mediacom products and services. This may
include evenings and weekend work. Travel may be required as
- Commitment to job completion may require excess of 40 hours.
May require evening and weekend work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is required. Travel may include weekends and
email contact: email@example.com
Keywords: marketing, promotions, marketing activities, event
Keywords: Mediacom, Peoria , Marketing Specialist I, Other , Chillicothe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!